Efe Ülken is the founder of Ülken Law Firm initially established in Antalya. Efe Ülken has been providing expert legal advice to both national and international clients in the fields of corporate, real estate and mainly maritime law.
Being an active member of Turkish Corporate Management Association, Efe Ülken has been giving extensive legal advice services in company management. He has provided a number of legal services to both national and international companies in conduct of establishment , merger and take over of corporations as well as disputes over investments.
- Ülken Law Firm (Founder)
- Terzioğlu Law Firm (Intern Attorney)
MEMBERSHIPS AND LINKS
- European Law Students’ Association (ELSA)
- Turkish Corporate Management Association
- Rotary Club
- Deniztemiz/Turmepa Association
- Antalya Sailing Club
- Maritime Law Association
- Fenerbahçe Sporting Club – Member of Congress
- Belek Golf Academy
WORKS ON LEGAL PUBLISHING
- Administrative Set up of Maritime Sector and Judicatory
- Tenancy Rights on Ships
- Maritime Trade Agrements
- Scopic Clause at Lloyd’s Open Form
- İnşaat Sözleşmelerinde Eseri Meydana Getirme ve Teslim Borcu
- Cancellation of Fixed Term Rental Agreements.
- Restraint of Trade Agreements in Business Law.
- Legal Responsibilty of Board of Member in Joint Stock Companies.
- Acquisition of Immovable Property.
- Foreigners’ Acquisition of in European Union countries.
- Regulations on Bill of Exchange Law.
- Bidding Stages according to Government Bid Law.
- Tax Crimes and Punishments.
- Political Systems and Human Rights.
- “Plagiarism” as a disciplinary action in Administrative Law.
- Judicial Inspection of Countries – Bozkurt Lotus Case.
PANELS AND CERTIFICATES
- Turkish Bar Association-Training Program in Energy Law-Ankara
- İstanbul Kemerburgaz University-International Conference on New Turkish Code of Obligations and Sales Agreements according to CISG- Istanbul
- Baltic and International Maritime Council-Using Saleform Course-Istanbul
- Antalya Bar Association Certificate Program on Criminal Procedures Act -Antalya
- Baltic and International Maritime Council-Bill of Ladings-Copenhagen